The greatest attraction of the village of Wąsowo is the Hardt family palace. The Gothic Revival building, built in the years 1870-72, was expanded in 1900 to the form preserved until today. Inside the palace, stylish interior decorations have been preserved, among them the Renaissance Revival wooden panelling. The palace is surrounded by one of Greater Poland’s largest parks, with numerous monumental trees. The Hardt family cemetery is also located in the park. Today, the palace serves as a hotel and restaurant.