St Adalbert Church

Address ul. Ogrodowa 7, 66-300 Międzyrzecz
www https://diecezjazg.pl/cm-business/miedzyrzecz-parafia-pw-sw-wojciecha/
e-mail parafia@swietywojciech-miedzyrzecz.pl
Phone +48957412590
St Adalbert Church was built in the years 1827-34 as the town’s Protestant parish church. The temple was designed by King of Prussia’s royal architect, the renowned Karl Friedrich Schinkel. The church is a Classicism Revival building with a high matroneum, an element typical for Protestant temples. Next to the church, there are two symmetrically arranged tenement houses in similar architectural style, which used to house the parish administration. 

Region

Dobiegniew and Łagów Lake Districts

About the region The areas of the Local Action Group “Brama Lubuska” have plenty...

Related routes