19th Century Post Office Building

Address ul. 2 Lutego 3, 66-440 Skwierzyna
www https://skwierzyna.poczta-online.com/poczta/ul-2-lutego-3/
Phone +48957278469
Built in 1888 with red brick in Gothic Revival style, the building was a typical German public utility structure. After the fire in 1945, the post office was moved to an adjacent building, but returned in 1950 after the original building was renovated. Today, the old post office is one of the most interesting buildings in the town.

Region

Dobiegniew and Łagów Lake Districts

About the region The areas of the Local Action Group “Brama Lubuska” have plenty...