"Czerwony Róg" Palace in Jędrzychowice

Address Jędrzychowice 8, 67-407 Szlichtyngowa, Jędrzychowice
The palace was built 1776 on a rectangular plan, with 2 cylindrical towers. At the beginning of the 20th century it was rebuilt and extended by the Neo-Baroque west wing. Today the palace is being reconstructed and many rooms which were destroyed in the Second World War have been already renovated. Until 1995 the palace's owner was Baroness Sigrun von Schlichting.

Region

Sława Lake District

About the region The area of operation of the Local Action Group “Kraina Lasów...

Related routes